Tuesday, August 9, 2011

my finger tips are bruised. also, i bought yet another plane ticket today. i have 6 pending flights from now through november.

the songs i learned (or re-learned) on the guitar yesterday:

follow through
(oh, this is the start of something new... and we can build through this destruction... oh, look what i'm holding here in my fire, this is for you)

arms
(i never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart...
you put your arms around me and I'm home
how many times will you let me change my mind and turn around?
i can't decide if i'll let you save my life or if i'll drown
i hope that you see right through my walls
i hope that you catch me, because i'm already falling
i'll never let a love get so close)


i will follow you into the dark
(love of mine
someday you will die
but i'll be close behind
i'll follow you into the dark
if heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied
illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs
if there's no one beside you when your soul embarks
then i'll follow you into the dark)


No comments:

Post a Comment