Thursday, November 10, 2011

if you think in the past it has been the "harder" task to give you space, it is not so. it is not about easy or hard, i see now, as in the past few days without you i have laughed and smiled more, but simply in the presence of your typed words my tears flow free for no reason but the absence of your affection.

t talked to me for a while.
she said, write, write profusely, write all the time.

i have, as the mountains of words unspoken and letters unsent grow.

"Love never dies by natural causes. It dies because we don't replenish its cup."

i promise myself i will let myself cry without the guilt that has grown over these years. i promise myself i will no longer feel wrong for feeling. i promise myself i will allow myself time to sit still. i promise myself i will not feel weak for wanting what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment