Monday, July 2, 2012

tell me that my silence creates a possibility that is greater than words


--

the things that impacted my life with a magnitude that i expected:
- dancing tango
- my relationship with my mother
- the sound of laughter
- being in water
- being in love
- being heartbroken
- altitude
- tequila
- talking to strangers
- poetry
- constant travel
- creating photographs
- living outside the United States
- other people's writing



the things that impacted my life with unexpected magnitude:
- drinking water
- wearing color
- my career in business, which a friend told me i would "most definitely fail at."
- tofu
- Capitalization and. Punctuation!
- running
- the heat
- the cold
- living in Texas
- shamefully, Starbucks.
- practicing yoga
- discovering blues dance
- avocado
- my relationship with my father
- humor
- new york city


No comments:

Post a Comment