Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"If there's any kind of magic in this world... it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know it's almost impossible to succeed... but who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt." - Celine in Before Sunrise

things i remember:

the feeling when i touch your skin when we're outside. it gets so much hotter than mine when we are sitting under the same sunlight.

how the temperature of your skin drops as the water runs over it

the texture of your hair a few days after a haircut

the way you imitate how i walk

the way you close your fist with your palm down around a spoon when you're eating

the way the muscles in your arms tense right before you throw me into the water

the way your fingers briefly find the skin below my neck and between my shoulder blades while we are walking

the compromise i know you're making when you take my hand in yours

the way it feels when i feel your eyes on me even after i've looked away

No comments:

Post a Comment