Wednesday, July 17, 2013

on a happier note!
one of the things i love to do is to handwrite notes to people. and of course to receive them, i won't pretend to be selfless!

i got over having to find perfect greeting cards and usually use computer paper. this weekend i had the pleasure of writing on orange typing paper to two people! i like hiding them for people when they get home, or when they get back to their cars. i used to stick post-it notes on friend's driver-side windows so they could find something nice when they got back to their car.

and I love this kickstarter project,
Valentines for Lunch!
"People have asked how I'm keeping up with making all the postcards. I make cards every night and I also carry a ziplock bag with blank postcards so I can make a few whenever I have a free moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment