Wednesday, December 17, 2014

From 1998 to 2001, I used plain simple HTML webpages to blog, and then from 2001 on I used Angelfire, then Livejournal, then the obligatory Asian-girl Xanga,  a few secret collaborative blogs here and there, then Blogger (which at some point became a skeleton of a site), then Wordpress for becoming.rosekuo.org (which I took offline) before settling back on Blogspot in 2009 and have meandered my way through entries here ever since. 

So, here's a really big change that I'm toying with right now.
Lots of things bugging me about the customization (or lack thereof) that I still have to figure out- this is the first time I have read over source codes and clumsily attempted to write lines of css and such since, well, maybe 5 years ago... but I'm sure I can count on Kristan to give me her opinion of moving platforms after so long. :)


3 comments:

  1. HAHA. Sure! I'm a big fan of WordPress. (Also of simplicity, which you've always done well with, no matter where you were or on what platform.) Looks like you already ported over pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet. almost ready to make the change ;)

      Delete
    2. i just found out WP doesn't allow any JS. ack! dealbreaker!

      Delete