Monday, July 29, 2013

this morning:

Lifehacker's Unconventional, Scientific ways to be happier.
Also, "It's easier to put things off than it is to actually get to work on them, but as author Alvah Simon reminds us, "The best time to take action toward a dream is yesterday; the worst is tomorrow; the best compromise is today."

Kristan and I have been creating a collaborative playlist on Spotify, and while driving I listened to this song that she added. And I loved it.

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go"
(Passenger, "Let Her Go")

And,
I thought about this all weekend long:
“…you can hate a place with all your heart and soul and still be homesick for it.”
Joseph Mitchell

2 comments:

  1. I think Angie sent me that song, so she deserves credit too! (Actually we could add her to the list, if we wanted?)

    ReplyDelete